Fire Resistant Windows
Shelpquip provide a wide range of fire resistant windows including A0, A60 and H120 window solutions.
Our fire resistant windows ensure safety for the crew and passengers in case of fire hazard. Our products are used on commercial ships, passenger ships, naval ships and other specialist vessels from drilling platforms or Fi-Fi ships.
- Windows with A0 glass form a barrier for gases and flames at the same time providing thermal insulation.
- Windows with A60 glass form a barrier for gases and flames at the same time providing thermal insulation. The average temperature on the surface exposed to fire should not exceed 140°C.
- Standard fixed windows are available with A0, A60 and H120 class resistance
- We also offer special windows of relevant fire resistance class.
- Wheelhouse windows – A0 and A60 class
- Divided windows, fixed, with one or two cross-bars – A0 and A60 class
- Portholes – A0 and A60 class
- Wheelhouse windows of relevant fire resistance class may be equipped with extra heating units preventing glass icing.